- Adds convenient and easy-to-understand transit service links between the two existing Streetcar lines.
- Supports frequent and reliable service with streetcars running up to every five minutes during peak hours between South Lake Union and the Chinatown/International District.
- Meets need for transit options as Seattle grows.
- Connects to regional transit including ferries, buses, the Sounder Train, and Link light rail.
- Improves access to downtown social services and affordable housing.
- Includes connections for people walking and biking through coordination with bike and pedestrian plans.
Rendering of the future station at 1st and Madison-Spring.