With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Helmet For Snowboarding that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Helmet For Snowboarding . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Helmet For Snowboarding in 2022
- COMFORTABLE SAFETY - Ski helmet built for both comfort and safety. Equipped with REINFORCED ABS SHELL & SHOCK-ABSORBING EPS CORE.
- CHOOSE BETWEEN 13 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS - Sleek design available in 13 different color combinations for you to choose from. All in matte finish.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE - Size adjustment dial for a perfect fit. EASY TO WASH removable ear pads & inner fleece liner.
- BEST-IN-CLASS VENTILATION - Equipped with 14 individual vents for next-level ventilation for HOURS OF COMFORTABLE SKIING.
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 x OutdoorMaster Ski Helmet, OutdoorMaster's friendly customer service.
- Complete Helmet & Ski Goggles Set: Our ski helmet with detachable goggles is necessary for anyone loves snow sports. This set effectively provide complete protection to you head. You will have great fun when skiing, skating, snowboarding, or doing other snow sports!
- Complete Protection: The helmet and the goggles are made of premium material. They all meet safety certification. The helmet is shockproof and penetration resistant. Neither the helmet nor the goggles will remove around, effectively protecting your head from getting hurt or injured.
- Durable and Comfortable Design: Built with 12 air vent holes for great ventilation. The goggles with Flow-Tech Venting Design not only reduces fogging but also optimizes the flow of air over the inside of the lens. Reasonable designed ventilation holes protects you from freezing wind and blurred fogging vision. Both helmet and goggles perfectly fit well!
- Flexible & Comfortable: The helmet has detachable lining, removable earmuff and soft chin band for warm wearing. The goggles also have easy-adjustable band. You can adjust the bands for perfect fit and ultra-comfort. Both of them are easy to adjust, put on and take off. They are light-weight, you will have less pressure to your head.
- Great for All Snow Sports: Bonus a carry bag for helmet, you can take it anywhere! Every winter sport lovers must have one Odoland Ski Helmet set with eye-catching goggles. It’s not only for skiing. You will get effective protection and ultra-comfort no matter you are skiing, skating, snowboarding or do other winter outdoor sports!
- PREMIUM PROTECTION: Keep your head covered in this Retrospec helmet as you carve the mountain on your skis or snowboard. Fully formed ABS outer shell with high quality EPS foam to ensure safety on impact.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: The Zephyr has 9 vents for ultimate temperature regulation. Our BreezeBar technology allows you to customize the airflow in your helmet with a low-profile glove-friendly lever.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: The adjustable ErgoKnob dial to perfectly customize your fit. Tighten it up and remove plush earmuffs for warmer days or loosen it if you need to toss a beanie underneath on chillier descents.
- UPGRADED FEATURES: The new and improved goggle clip is more secure and reliable so you can focus on the slopes. Keep your sights set on the mountain and let Retrospec do the rest.
- SIZING: To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. The tape should rest just above your ears and remain level around the circumference of your head. Small: 52-55.5 cm, Medium: 55.5-59 cm, Large: 59-62 cm
- Certified Protection: Our ski helmet uses durable ABS hard shell and high-density EPS foam liner to absorb the impact in a fall or collision to protect your head while you have fun; This ROCA ski helmet was ASTM F2040, CPSC, CE and CCPSA safety certified
- Size Adjustment & Snug Fit: A convenient and secure dial in the back of the snowboard helmet gives you micro-adjustability (53-60cm/20.87-23.62in)to ensure a comfortable and snug fit; Ergonomic design makes this snowboarding helmet's construction to fit maximally head contour
- Warm & Comfy: With warm fleece lining inside, this snowboard helmet men helps keep your head warm when skiing, snowboarding or any snow sports; The ear pads of this ski helmet women help keep your ears warm while provide a degree of abrasion resistance in a crash
- Lightweight & Breathable: Our helmets for adults feature 12 strategically placed vents that allow airflow to continuously pass through the bike helmet, brings a bit of fresh air to keep your head from being a sweaty mess; 480g only, this womens ski helmet is lightweight without burden
- Highlight Features: The goggle retainer clip in the back of bike helmet for women holds goggle straps in place and helps reduce the risk of losing your ski goggles; A mesh layer with holes is for breathability while helpful to stop maxically snow falling into the inner mens ski helmet
- Innovative Hybrid Shell Construction & complies with ASTM F2040 safety standards. Helmet shell is a combination of a PC shell and a hard ABS plastic shell. The PC shell and the shock absorbing EPS foam fused together reduces weight without sacrificing safety. The ABS hard shell placed in key and high impact areas provides extra safety.
- Revolutionary Magnetic Buckle. Helmet equipped with a revolutionary FIDLOCK patented Magnetic Buckle, which has an automatic closing mechanism. It can be easily opened or closed with one hand even with your gloves on.
- Audio Compatible. Ear pads are designed with an audio storage slot, compatible with most after-sales helmet audio systems, making your journey no longer boring!
- Adjustable Climate Control. Adjustable venting allows you to customize the amount of airflow depending on the conditions you are skiing or riding in. Removable liner and ear pads allow you to customize the degree of warmth you need. You can even remove the ear pads and use the helmet in seasons other than winter.
- Helmet Size & Adjustable Fit. Helmet provided in 3 sizes – S, M and L. Please measure your head before purchasing. A little loose or tight when you wear the helmet? Just simply rotate the size dial till you feel snug.
- SIZE L (59–62.5cm)* CONSTRUCTION - Hard Shell construction produces great helmets at great value. A rugged outer shell is formed and then attached to the EPS foam liner.
- FIT SYSTEM - Auto Loc 2 Fit System (removable) is a durable self-adjusting fit system designed to take the hassle out of fitting a helmet. A supple elastic fit band at the back of the helmet merges with fixed-position straps, which adjust to cradle your head when you set the system to one of the 3 different circumference settings. The new On-the-fly Vertical Tuning feature helps to dial in your fit and goggle set up without removing your helmet.
- VENTILATION - Stack Vent in the front of the helmet which aligns with your goggles and helps to keep them clear and fog free. The Super Cool Vents on the top of the helmet allows the hot air to escape.
- SEAMLESS COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL GIRO EXV GOGGLES - Giro products have been meticulously designed and tested to work together. We've fine-tuned the pairings of our helmets and goggles using exhaustive testing in our Dome R&D center and translating those findings into the perfect Seamless Compatibility fit. We recommend Giro Axis, Ella, and Blok Goggles.
- FEATURES - Compatible with aftermarket Giro audio systems by Outdoor Tech. Removable ear pads. Removable goggle retainer. Size L (59-62.5cm)
- CERTIFIED SAFETY. Ski helmet has undergone intensive safety tests. Fully complies with USA ASTM F-2040 safety standards for helmets used in winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding and other snow sports etc.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE. Instead of the ‘old school’ way of bolting or gluing a shell to the inner foam protection layer, this helmet fuses the outer shell with the impact-absorbing EPS liner, it makes helmets lighter, more durable and better ventilated.
- VENTILATION & AUDIO COMPATIBLE. Ventilation system is designed to promote airflow, not only through the entire space of the helmet but also to the goggles. Earpad is designed with an audio storage slot, comparable with all aftermarket helmet audio systems.
- SNUG FIT & COMFORTABLE. Size adjustment dial gives you a snug fit always, no matter what your head shape is. Premium design removable padding not only comfortable but also supportive, it will still be comfortable after hours wear on.
- BUILT-TO-LAST & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Quality control is implemented with the HIGHEST standard. If you are not entirely satisfied, we will offer you a full refund, without questions asked.
- Keep Cool or Warm: Adjustable air vent has separate slide for temperature control. It keeps you cool while you skiing when you open the vent. On the coldest days, you can close the vent to keep your head warm.
- Easily Adjust Tightness for a custom fit: In order to batter fit, our ski helmet has an one-handed twist dial on the back to tight and loose the framework built into the helmet. The goggle loop on the back snaps down to hold your goggles secure.
- Easy to Clean and Detachable: Different from the traditional built-in lining, our removable earpads and inner liner not only keeps your head and ears warm, but also removable when it got too hot.
- Safe and Reliable: ASTM Safety certified. Light weight and durable construction fuses the helmets outer shell to the impact-absorbing EPS liner (EPS foam is made in the USA) This helps shed weight while maximizing protection.
- Got a problem? Let us know! We are always here to help and are committed to your satisfaction.
- BREATHABLE DESIGN: Comstock’s netted mesh cap and 10 vents provide the ultimate temperature regulation while keeping you calm, cool and collected no matter the temp.
- OPTIMAL PROTECTION: Stay protected on the slopes and wear our durable ABS exterior shell and EPS foam interior helmet. Retrospec helmets are here to provide you, the rider, with top-of-the-line quality and protection.
- ADJUSTABLE FIT: Ergo knob adjustable dial is a simple one-handed twist dial that tightens and loosens the framework built into the helmet for a customized fit. Tighten it up for warmer days or loosen it if you need to toss a beanie underneath on chillier descents.
- SIZING: To determine the correct helmet size, wrap a measuring tape around your head. The tape should rest just above your ears and remain level around the circumference of your head. Small: 52-55 cm, Medium: 55-58 cm, Large: 59-62 cm
- INCLUDES: The Comstock skiing and snowboarding helmet includes a goggle clip to keep eyewear attached & plush earmuffs for warmth and protection.
- PROTECT YOURSELF: Stay safe outdoors. The Extremus Snow Bound ski helmet is built with a super-light shock-absorbing Polycarbonate material shell and filled with impact-absorbing EPS foam (EPS foam made in the USA). This ski helmet is 20% lighter and 30% tougher than other same style helmets and protects your head from impacts. Enjoy winter sports with peace of mind.
- BREATHABLE & COMFORTABLE: When selecting snow skiing equipment, you will want to choose snow sport helmets that are comfortable and functional. You will love these snow helmets that feature 10 well-positioned 3D vents to prevent overheating and deliver a fresh feeling to any outdoor activity. The lining combines soft mesh with soft padded material for improved comfort.
- WELL DESIGNED: Extremus snow sport helmets have a size adjustment dial that allows you to tighten or loosen the built-in helmet framework for a perfect, custom fit. They have a detachable anti-slip chin strap with a soft liner and a goggles strap on the back of the helmet that helps you hold your ski goggles in place. These are meaningful features for skateboarding and other winter sports.
- EASY MAINTENANCE: The soft liner, ear pads, and anti-slip chin strap on the snow helmet are removable for easy cleaning to remove sweat and keep it odor-free. An important plus for a skiing helmet.
- SHOW YOUR STYLE: Extremus ski helmets come in a variety of color options to match your snow skiing apparel. These snow helmets are adjustable to fit adults. Look your best and keep you safe while staying and playing on the slopes.
- Dual Mode Airflow Evacuations - Regulator on the helmet to open and close front vent holes. Close for better windproof and open for full and fast air flow to remove the heat.
- Full Protection on The Slope - Reinforeced construction with strong impact-resistance ABS and EPS material which provide double protection. Suitable for skiing, snowboarding and any winter sports.
- Comfortable and Customizeable - Adjustable thickened sweat-absorbent chin strap and dial fit button on the back for different head size. Top-grade plush lining made of breathable material and keep you warm.
- Solid Ski Goggles Compatiblity - Goggle loop on the back helps to keep the goggle in place when downhilling and at high speed. No more hassle to adjust the goggle and avoid any unexpected incidents. Fully compatible with all ZIONOR Lagopus ski goggles.
- Size: Please choose the correct size based on your head circumference. Medium(19.6-20.8in), Large(21.2-22.8in)， X-Large(23.2-24in)
- One piece In-Mold design EPS for strong impact protection, Ultra light
- Fixed ventilation featuring the new Thermo Flow thermic regulation channels
- V-Fit earpads, Adjustment Clamping wheel, V-FIT Comfort
- Full padding with soft fleece, removable and washable
- Integrated Thermo flow fixed ventilation, CE/ASTM Approved
- TRUSTED BY THE BEST - Wildhorn is a proud supplier of the US Ski Team & snow helmet sponsor for 4x Olympian Ashley Caldwell. Ashley is a World Champion Freestyle Aerialist. She’s the first female to ever land a quadruple-twisting triple backflip. The Drift is her ski helmet of choice for freeskiing and snowboarding.
- LOOK LIKE A PRO - Shred in style with the ergonomic design, unparalleled performance, and comfort of the Drift snowboard helmet. 25% lighter than most competing products, our low profile helmet is lightweight and packed with features. Our helmet accommodates different ski goggles & head shapes for a custom fit free of gaper gap for men, women, and youth.
- ALL-DAY COMFORT - You’ll be hard-pressed to find a more comfortable snowboarding helmet. Our ultra-plush interior liner provides maximum comfort and insulation. The earpads are audio compatible (check out our new Wildhorn Alta Bluetooth helmet-compatible earphones) and can also be removed on warmer ski days. The Drift also features our FTA (Fine Tune Adjustment) system that offers micro-adjustments for the perfect fit.
- EVERYONE HATES A SWEATY HEAD - Featuring our VNT technology- a patented adjustable temperature control ventilation system. Simply put...cold air in hot air out. The Drift snow helmet has 13 fully adjustable vents that put you in control, slide open to cool off and slide closed to keep in the heat. Pairs perfectly with our Dover men and Frontera women’s ski jackets designed with a semi-bill helmet fit hood.
- PEACE OF MIND - Be confident on the slopes and keep your brain healthy. Made using advanced manufacturing techniques the outer PC shell is fused to the inner EPS foam creating an in-mold construction that allows the foam to absorb the shock from an impact. Meets ASTM F2040 and EN1077 standards.
- SAFETY - Equipped with Reinforced ABS SHELL & shock-absorbing EPS CORE. Snowboarding helmet provide ultimate protection for your head against ski drops.
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE - Size adjustment dial for a perfect fit. EASY TO WASH removable, snow sport helmets include inner fleece liner, Storing earphone & Ear pads fuctions.
- 4 DIFFERENT COLOR OPTIONS - Sleek design available in matte material suitable for ski helmets men & ski helmet women.
- BEST-IN-CLASS VENTILATION - Equipped with 10 individual vents for next-level ventilation for HOURS OF COMFORTABLE SKIING.
- WHAT YOU GET - 1 x OutdoorMaster Ski Helmet, OutdoorMaster's friendly customer service.
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Helmet For Snowboarding
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Helmet For Snowboarding, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Helmet For Snowboarding is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Helmet For Snowboarding
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Helmet For Snowboarding
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Helmet For Snowboarding. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Helmet For Snowboarding make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Helmet For Snowboarding
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Helmet For Snowboarding available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Helmet For Snowboarding, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Helmet For Snowboarding from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Helmet For Snowboarding, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Helmet For Snowboarding from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Helmet For Snowboarding considering this option of course.
A Helmet For Snowboarding is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Helmet For Snowboarding doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Helmet For Snowboarding has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.