With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Rear Tire For Yz125 that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Rear Tire For Yz125 . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Rear Tire For Yz125 in 2022
- If you are looking for performance, durability, and value in a tire then Protrax is for you!
- ProTrax Offroad Tire Top Gear Soft To Int. 110/90-19 & Standard Tube 100-110/90 x 19 Inch Combo
- Sand to Soft Terrain
- See fitment guide image for additional Machines this item fits. DOT certified tire for your on/off road dual sport
- D.O.T. Compliant 90% dirt / 10% street
- Tall, aggressive knobs create a capable off-road tread pattern
- Bead and sidewall construction deliver positive cornering on dirt and asphalt
- Strong 6-ply rated carcass
- ✅ Durable, reliable and economically priced
- ✅ Soft to Intermediate tires with emphasis on performance, durability, and value
- Durable, reliable and economically priced
- Soft to Intermediate tires with emphasis on performance, durability, and value
- Front tire features Asymmetric Tread Pattern which optimizes block placement to achieve stable grip under braking on hard terrain.
- Rear tires feature Cooling Fin for better heat dispersion which offers more consistent performance.
- Convex "Castle Block" rear offers enhanced traction under acceleration and braking.
- Improved grip in all conditions.
- Excellent grip and easy handling provides great riding performance.
- All-season compound developed for all weather conditions.
- Knobby open thread cleans out well in muddy conditions.
- Fresh Rubber, Not Old Inventory.
- Fits on Yamaha YZ125 S/T (86-87), YZ125 U 1988, RT180 A/B/D/E (90-97), TT-R 225 (99-04), TT-R 230 (05-09), TT-R 250 (99-06), WR250F (01-04), WR250F (05-06), WR250F (07-08)
- If you are looking for performance, durability, and value in a tire then Protrax is for you!
- ProTrax Offroad Tire Top Gear Soft To Int. 100/90-19 & Standard Tube 100-110/90 x 19 Inch Combo
- Sand to Soft Terrain
- Fits 100-110/90x19 Inch Rear Tire
- Standard inner tube is a blend of natural & butyl rubber, meets or exceeds most all OEM tube specifications
- Resists punctures and pinch flats
- Designed for motocross, enduro and woods riding
- Developed with the help of top motocross pros, the all-new MX33 is the new industry standard for soft-to-intermediate terrain.
- Dunlop's innovative new technologies offer superior grip, slide control, bump absorption and enhanced durability.
- Altered Block-in-a-Block shape on the rear tire increases surface area of the interior block, while additional tread angles enhance grip, stability and slide control.
- Front and rear tires include new tie bars that connect each knob, improving durability by reducing flex at the base of the knobs.
- New Advanced Apex Design improves shock absorption by diffusing shock through a taller, thinner apex inside the sidewall.
- SIZE- 120/80-19 INCH. Rim Size- 19". Designed for Soft-Intermediate terrain. Location- REAR
- This rear ProTrax SC tire was designed for taking your bike through soft sand and mud conditions with confidence inspiring handling. A durable, "no compromises" alternative without breaking the bank.
- The ProTrax SC tires offer excellent mud, sand and all around performance. Tread spacing reduces mud build up for better all around performance, including braking and cornering. Tough 4-ply construction provides puncture resistance and durability.
- Load / speed index: 51M for front, 59M rear.
- Large center knob design offers stability where others fail. Directional tread design for better hookup exiting soft corners. Mid shoulder knobs cut for better cornering confidence.
- ✅ SIZE- 100/90-19 INCH. Rim Size- 19". Designed for Intermediate/Hard terrain.
- ✅ This item is a REAR tire fitment.
- ✅ Large center knob design is excellent for offering straight line stability without sacrificing cornering ability. Shoulder knobs provide confidence in cornering.
- ✅ Knob spacing helps with self cleaning from mud and sand. Great for going back and forth between hard and soft terrains, while offering the traction and durability you expect.
- ✅ Tough 4-ply construction provides puncturing resistance and durability.
- ESTABLISH A GOOD BRAND IMAGE: We always believe that good quality and service are the main factors to win the customers' favor. We hope to establish an excellent brand image through a good reputation, and also hope that customers are willing to share their experience, so that we can understand our own shortcomings and improve them.
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE: We will control the product defect rate to the greatest extent, please contact us through Amazon email service if you have any problem.Pay attention, please regularly check your Amazon email settings to make sure you can receive the emails from Amazon.
- OUTSTANDING OFF-ROAD PERFORMANCE: Our tires are deep tooth tread pattern,each tire tooth is up to 0.43in long, yenhances the off-road performance of the tires, the tire grip is better, more stable on the mud, better enjoy the fun of off-road riding.
- EXCELLENT WEAR RESISTANCE: The durability of off-road tires is very important, especially the wear resistance. Off-road motorcycles are often ridden on mud, and the tires are badly worn. The poor quality tires are usually scrapped after a few rides. Therefore, we enhance the wear resistance of the tires, so that the tires are more durable, so spend a little more money to choose good quality tires to save money.
- 80/100-12 DIRT BIKE TIRE AND TUBE: 3.00-12 back tire fits for Honda CRF70 XR70 CRF110, Kawasaki KLX110 KX65 KX110, Suzuki DRZ110 JR80 RM65, Yamaha PW80 TTR90 TTR110 YZ85 YZ125 pit bike tire and some 90cc 110cc 125cc chinese brand such as SSR Atomik Thumpstar Apollo Kayo SDG Baja Taotao Coolster Lifan XR-PRO SYX MOTO dirt pit bike.
- Straight, Schrader valve
- Fits most years Yamaha PW80 (REAR TIRE ONLY)
- 110/90-19 Rear Motocross Tire
- Durable intermediate rubber compound
- Excellent grip on all surfaces
- Off-Road use ONLY
- Excellent tread spacing works extremely well in mud and loose dirt/sand
- Compatible with: Yamaha 99-15 YZ125, 99-15 YZ250, 01-08 YZ250F, 03-08 YZ450F, 01-15 WR250F, 03-15 WR450F, 99-00 WR400F, 01-02 WR426F, 99 YZ400F, 00-02 YZ426F
- Brand New Premium Quality
- OEM Replacement Sizes
- 4 Bearings 4 Seals (Both Front and Rear Wheels) 1 Iconic Racing Sticker
- (Compatible with Front and Rear, enough for Both wheels)
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Rear Tire For Yz125
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Rear Tire For Yz125, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Rear Tire For Yz125 is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Rear Tire For Yz125
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Rear Tire For Yz125
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Rear Tire For Yz125. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Rear Tire For Yz125 make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Rear Tire For Yz125
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Rear Tire For Yz125 available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Rear Tire For Yz125, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Rear Tire For Yz125 from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Rear Tire For Yz125, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Rear Tire For Yz125 from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Rear Tire For Yz125 considering this option of course.
A Rear Tire For Yz125 is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Rear Tire For Yz125 doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Rear Tire For Yz125 has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.