Are you looking for the best Ruler For Quilting? You might find it difficult to determine which products are best to buy. This confusion occurs due to the different types of products that are present in the market.
No need to worry because we are here to help you find the best Ruler For Quilting After hours of research, we have put together a list of products that can be just what you need. We have also included a buying guide and answered some questions to clear any doubts you may have.
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Ruler For Quilting in 2022
- Made from durable, premium quality acrylic plastic
- Laser cut smooth edge allows for easier, deeper cutting of fabric layers
- Black and yellow print allows the user to see the grid on dark and light fabrics
- Designed for left and right handed users
- Has 30, 45 and 60 degree angle lines marked for easy alignment of fabric
- Package: You can get 8 quilting rulers 4 Clear square, size: 12.5"X12.5" , 9.5"X9.5", 6"X6", 4.5"X4.5" 3 Clear rectangle , size: 12"X6.5" , 12"X2" , 9"X3" 1 Ironing Ruler , Size: 7.9"X3.9", 8 different size and shape quilting ruler set can meet all your needs
- Square quilting rulers: The quilt rulers are made from durable acrylic material and designed for quilting, sewing, measuring, drawing, and crafts. Providing a clear view of measurement on light or dark material.
- Acrylic clear ruler: This patchwork quilt ruler is made from sturdy 0.3mm/0.12" thick acrylic, laser-cut for a cleaner edge.no need for non-slip rings – our non-slip surface holds the fabric in place.
- Ironing ruler: the hot ironing ruler adopts a special process, which is made from transparent resin withstand high temperature, so there is no worry about the hot steam of the iron; The rounded corners of the ruler facilitate the measurement of special parts, and the right angles facilitate the measurement of horizontal and vertical dimensions of the fabric.
- Applications: The wonderful combination of sewing, Widely used in quilting, sewing, or crafting, You'll get better results in a fraction of the time when you add these rulers to your quilting supplies.
- Used for cutting strips and trimming fabric edges during quilt making or when executing a variety of sewing and fabric craft projects
- Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade
- Patented non-slip backing to hold ruler in place during cutting
- Multiple degree angle lines for easy pivot
- Edge markings for accurate measuring and laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- 45 degree angle markings for bias cuts and cross cutting strata strips
- Use as a guide w/rotary cutter for curve work
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material with edge markings for accurate measuring and laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
- Highlighted seam allowance makes it easy to cut fabric strips up to 3 inch wide directly from the bolt
- Broken grid lines and easy-to-read measurements make measuring quick and accurate
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree line indicators make it easy to cut at perfect angles
- Optional non-slip vinyl feet can be added or removed without damaging the ruler
- Package: You will get 4 square quilting rulers measuring 4.5"x4.5", 6"x6", 9.5"x9.5", 12.5"x12.5"; 1 clear rectangle measuring 12"X2", 1 Ironing Ruler measuring 7.9"X3.9". 6 different size and shape quilting ruler set can meet all your needs.
- 6 sizes quilting ruler set cover all your needs whether you are quilting, sewing, or crafting. Also can be used with the classic loop rotary cutter as a cutting ruler.
- Our fabric ruler designed with ambidextrous angle system ensures an accurate cut. The black and bright yellow contrasting grid lines allow for easy and precise cutting.
- Square quilting ruler is constructed of durable 0.1 inch thick acrylic which is made to last.
- Featuring a hanging hole where you can easily stow away the acrylic ruler set, keep your workbench clean and not easy to lose.
- This ruler was made from a durable premium quality acrylic plastic and laser cut for a smooth edge that allows for easier deeper cutting of fabric layers
- The patented double line effect is printed in black and yellow which allows the used to see the grid on both dark and light fabrics
- Designed for left and right handed users
- Ruler measures 3 by 18-inch
- PACK OF 4 RULERS – Perfect for use with pre-cut fabrics, these handy rulers are great for a variety of projects. Set includes two square rulers (5” and 10”) and two rectangular rulers (2.5” x 8”, and 5” x 15”). Ideal for charm packs, layer cakes, and cutting fabric strips.
- HEAVY DUTY ACRYLIC – Built from durable, laser cut acrylic. Measuring at 0.118" thick, these quilt rulers lend a sturdy base that is not flimsy. These quilting tools can be reused time and time again for endless fabric crafting.
- ACCURATE & EASY TO USE – The bright green color lends excellent visibility and is easy to spot against light and dark fabrics. With markings from 1/8” on up, these simple rulers help you make precise measurements.
- HIGH QUALITY QUILTING TOOLS – Quilting rulers are a necessity for beginner and avid quilters alike. Designed with grid lines and measurement markings, this set of rulers make for simple cutting of patterns and fabrics for efficient sewing.
- QUILTING SUPPLIES FROM THE EXPERTS – Based in the quilting capital of the world, Missouri Star Quilt Company transformed the quilting industry. By helping standardize precut fabrics and offering popular tutorials, they have stitched together a tight-knit community.
- Popular Pattern – Created by Gudrun Erla of GE Design, this ruler includes all the features you expect from the original Stripology Ruler with the bonus benefits of the Stripology Squared.
- Save Time – Square up blocks up to 12 ½ inches; cut up to eight 2 ½ inch strips or 14 1 ½ inch strips without ever moving the tool, reducing rotary cutting time by up to 75%.
- Easy to Use – Our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating mis-cuts. The 2 ½ inch increments are marked with squares; the 1 ½ inch increments are marked with stars for each measurement.
- Angled Cuts – Use the 45 degree and 60 degree angles to cut bias binding, triangles, diamonds, and parallelograms.
- Guided Instructions – Comes with fully-illustrated, step-by-step instructions. You can also scan the QR Code printed on the template to view a product tutorial by Gudrun Erla.
- Designed to cut equilateral triangles that finish from 1" to 6" in a snap
- Ruler is clear acrylic with black and yellow markings.
- Easy-to-understand directions printed on the ruler
- Made in USA
- USA MADE NON-SLIP QUILTING RULERS, 7 PIECE STARTER SET – Includes 4 popular square rulers (4½", 6", 9½" & 12½"), 2 rectangular rulers (2½” x 9½” & 8” x 1”), and a bonus 8” x ½” seam allowance ruler.
- EXCLUSIVE INVISILINES FOR EASY FABRIC POSITIONING – Other rulers use opaque grid lines which hide the fabric. Our exclusive patented invisiline windows allow you to see the edge of your fabric for easy alignment.
- RIGHT AND LEFT HAND USE – Accurate ⅛ inch measurement scales are printed across the top and bottom of the quilting rulers from right to left and from left to right, as well as up and down the sides.
- NO NEED FOR NON-SLIP RINGS – Our non-slip surface holds fabric in place.
- PRECISION SILK SCREEN ON HIGH QUALITY ACRYLIC – Screen printed on optical grade ⅛ inch thick acrylic, providing a smooth, continuous, vibrant look. Not digitally printed, which can appear pixelated or grainy.
- AUTOTOOLHOME Clear quilting ruler's printed 2-color Yellow & Gray grid lines allow ease in working with both light and dark fabrics.designed with visibly precise grid line measurements and 30°, 45° & 60° angle lines for accurate and easier alignment.
- Size of 6.5”x12” ideal for managing both short & long fabrics; added ½" seam on the ruler gives you flexibility on both the right and left sides. Base shapes in the middle also allow cutting of selected shapes without having to measure them yourself!
- Essential to your quilting supplies kit, this ruler works well with a sharp fabric rotary cutter and a reliable cutting mat for perfection in your sewing ,quilting or crafting.
- Forget flimsy quilting rulers. This affordable patchwork quilt ruler comes in sturdy 0.1"-thick acrylic, laser-cut for a cleaner edge that allows deeper, easier cutting.
- 6.5 inch x 12 inch clear acrylic ruler lets you see where you’re cutting and includes highlighted seam allowances for strip cutting and a grid for simplified shape cutting, so you can cut from any angle, with either your right or left hand. Inch marks on all sides make measuring even easier.
- Ideal for cutting fabric strips or squares directly from the bolt
- 30-, 45- and 60-degree line indicators make it easy to cut at perfect angles
- Made of 3 mm-thick acrylic for lasting durability
- ＊This ruler was made from a durable premium quality acrylic plastic,thickness is about 1/9 inch, laser-cut for a cleaner edge that , for easier cutting of fabric layers.
- ＊The kit also includes 50 non slip grip rings，these non slip grips can help you avoid slippage of the ruler and template when using the rotary cutter
- ＊Perfect set 7 pieces super package , which are 6 x 24 inches, 2 x 24 inches, 3 x 18 inches,3 x 8 inches,1.5 x12 inches, 1 x 12 inches,1 x 6 inches for you to meet your tailoring needs in daily life.
- ＊The 30-, 45- , 60-degree and numerous lines on the ruler can be used in conjunction with your cutting mat for more precise cuts.
- ＊A variety of sizes to meet your various needs, Ideal for many forms of crafts, including quilting, sewing, patch working, piecing, borders, weaving, etc.
- This 6-1/2 inch x 24-1/2 inch rectangle ruler features easy-to-read black and white markings printed in 1 inch grids marked in 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch increments.
- Use the easy-to-read, black numbers (printed on white dots) and the 1/4 inch grip sides to cut whole inches. The 1/4 inch dashed lines printed on two adjoining sides aid in trimming seam allowances.
- Use the patented Turn-A-Round feature designated by the easy to read, numerical white numbers (printed on black dots) and the 1/2 inch grip sides to add the 1/2 inch seam allowance.
- Easily Distinguishable – The ruler also features a 30 degree/60 degree angle. White horizontal and vertical lines are printed on the rectangle so you can easily identify the center.
- Easy to Use – The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts!
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Ruler For Quilting
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Ruler For Quilting, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Ruler For Quilting is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Ruler For Quilting
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Ruler For Quilting
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Ruler For Quilting. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Ruler For Quilting make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Ruler For Quilting
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Ruler For Quilting available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Ruler For Quilting, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Ruler For Quilting from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Ruler For Quilting, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Ruler For Quilting from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Ruler For Quilting considering this option of course.
A Ruler For Quilting is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Ruler For Quilting doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Now you have a better idea about the Best Ruler For Quilting. Hopefully, choosing one will be an easy task for you. For the best experience, follow our advice and recommendations. It will help you find the product.
With that, we would like to conclude here by wishing you good luck.