With an increasing number of options on the market, it’s becoming harder to sort through the noise and find the best Tire For A Ford Explorer that suits your particular needs.
That’s why we’re here to assist you in picking the best Tire For A Ford Explorer . We have gone through the difficult process of evaluating every product in detail to find the best one. Whether you’re buying for the first time or looking for an upgrade. Brace yourself for everything you need to know about buying the best product available.
So Without further ado, let’s jump right in!
Here is our Top 10 Recommendations!
Top 10 Best Tire For A Ford Explorer in 2022
- 5-Piece Tire Tool Kit with Case (1 Lug Wrench Tool, 3 Extension Segments, 1 Jack Tip Extension)
- Compatible with Ford: 1998-2011 Ranger, 2001-2002 Explorer, 2001-2005 Sport Trac
- Reference Numbers: F5TZ-17035-A, F5TZ17035A
- Strong heavy duty automotive grade steel that will not rust or corrode
- PRECISION MADE PRICED RIGHT - Road Ready focuses on specific manufacturer design for a perfect car rim replacement. ✓Purchasing one (1) new Steel wheel ✓That Fits: 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Ford Explorer 19931994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 Ford Ranger 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Mercury Mountaineer ; OEM Tire Size: 225/70R15 ; Color/Finish: Silver
- FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH OEM EQUIPMENT - All of our rims come compatible with all factory equipment including TPMS sensors, lug nuts, valve stems, wheel covers, tires, and winter tires.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Engineered to factory specifications, this wheel is easy to install, and we guarantee a direct fit.To ensure exact wheel fitment, confirm the correct tire size. For your reference, we have included a tire size model below.
- FITS ALL RIM REPLACEMENT NEEDS - Road Ready OEM replacement wheels are perfect for single wheel replacements, full set swaps, or spare rim needs. Designed to stash conveniently in your trunk for times when you lose a rim while out on the road. *Note: This purchase DOES NOT include TPMS sensors, lug nuts, valve stems, or wheel covers.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - If the wheel is damaged during shipment, we will ship out a replacement within one business day, hassle-free. If you get your wheel and it doesn't fit exactly as expected, we'll give you a 100% refund.
- 【Prefect Replacement】:The Tire Pressure Sensor is 100% new perfect Compatible with 2018-2021 Ford Lincoln,details as below;Replacing OE numbers are F2GZ-1A189-A,F2GZ-1A180-AB,F2GZ-1A150-AB,TPM35,MRXAG2SZ3(PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE COMPATIBILITY and Your Old sensors'OE number before purchasing to avoid unnecessary installation fee
- 【Pre-programmed and Need Re-learn】The Tire Pressure Sensor is 100% new and come pre-programmed specifically for your make/model/year of vehicle,but you should Re-learn (Activate or Training or Trigger) it, please check the description with re-learn steps.
- 【Premium Quality TPMS】:The battery can be used estimated 5 to 10 years or 100k miles, the pressure reading can reach 110 PSI or higher, and the temperature can reach -40 to 125℃
- 【Excellent Quality and Professionally Tested】:CDWTPS use best parts and same process as OE to ensure the TPMS's reliability,durabilitiy and safety .The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) has been tested to ensure trouble-free installation and performance,one year wanarrty
- 【Notes】:The tire pressure sensor does not require programming. The specific operation is as follows Step 1: Select “Check Sensor” in ATEQ VT46. Step 2-4: Select vehicle brand and mode year. Step 5: Select tire location then push button to trigger . Step 6: Wake up sensor successfully and display sensor information on screen.
- 🚗[HIGH QUALITY] - High performance automotive-grade battery and chip. Battery is made to last up to over 5 years of normal use, can withstand (257°F) high temperature and (-49°F) low temperature, work well under harsh conditions
- 🚗[PERFECT FUNCTION] - The tire pressure sensor TPMS with high level of tire monitor accuracy and sensitivity perfectly matched with wheels, as well as improved fuel economy, extended tire life, improved safety, environmental efficiency
- 🚗[EASY TO USE] - No sensor programming required, the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) come pre-programmed specifically for your make/model/year of vehicle,just need activate them with scan tool
- 🚗[FITMENT] - The TPMS is 100% Brand new Compatible with Ford F150 Mustang Ranger Fiesta Ecosport Edge Explorer Transit Connect Police Interceptor Utility, Lincoln Navigator MKX Continental vehicles. Replace for F2GT1A180AB F2GT1A150AB F2GZ1A189A GL3T1A180GB HC3Z1A189A FR3Z1A189A JX7T1A180A
- 🚗[WARRAMTY] - We provide 1-years warranty policy. Buy with confidence. If you have any concerns or questions about this product, please feel free to contact us.
- Red Hound Auto 5-Piece Tire Tool Kit
- Compatible with Ford: 1998-2011 Ranger, 2001-2002 Explorer and 2001-2005 Sport Trac
- Kit Includes: 1 Lug Wrench Tool, 3 Extension Segments, and 1 Jack Tip Extension
- Constructed of Strong heavy duty automotive grade steel that will not rust or corrode
- Premium OEM quality set; Reference Numbers: F5TZ-17035-A, F5TZ17035A
- 【Pre-programmed TPMS Sensor】The Tire Pressure Sensor is 100% new and come pre-programmed specifically for your make/model/year of vehicle,just activate them with scan tool. The specific operation is as follows Step 1: Select “Check Sensor” in ATEQ scan tool. Step 2-4: Select vehicle brand and mode year. Step 5: Select tire location then push button to trigger . Step 6: Wake up sensor successfully and display sensor information on screen.
- [Best TPMS sensor material] The battery can be used normally for more than 5 years, the pressure reading can reach 110 PSI or higher, and the temperature can reach -40~125℃
- 【PROFESSIONAL TPMS SENSORS】The Tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) sensor is specifically designed to match the original design and performance of the tire pressure transmitter on Ford Lincoln Mercury car
- 【FULL TESTED】Every Tire pressure monitoring system(TPMS) is tested before it is shipped to customers,includes Exterior，battery life,frequency signal,PSI accuracy to ensure trouble-free installation and performancereliability, durabilitiy and safety
- 【GOOD SERVICE】One year warranty.Our commitment to you is total and we want you to always be 100% satisfied by the quality and efficiency of our service.
- Feature 1: Exclusive logo, reject vulgar ordinary products, noble atmosphere, upgrade grade.
- Feature 2: The valve stem cover is made of high-grade lightweight aluminum alloy, anodized and powder coated to achieve maximum strength and durability, and the surface is anodized to make the color brighter.
- Feature 3: The valve cover can protect the valve and prevent water, dust or sand from entering the tire; prevent the valve from leaking and ensure safe driving.
- Feature 4: Valve stem cap is suitable for cars, trucks, motorcycles, bicycles and other motor vehicles
- Feature 5: Easy to install and can be easily tightened by hand. The appearance is exquisite, suitable for vehicles of various colors.
- 【APPLICATION】TPS Compatible with Ford 2009-2014 F150, 2012-2018 C-MAX, 2011-2014 E150/ E250/ EDGE, 2011-2017 E350/ E450/ Expedition/ F-350 Super Duty, 2012-2020 Escape, 2011-2015 Explorer, 2011-2016 F-250 Super Duty, 2014-2016 F-450 Super Duty, 11-19 Fiesta/ Flex/ Taurus, 10-19 Focus, 10-18 Fusion, 12 Mustang, 14-22 Transit, 10-22 Transit Connect, 15-20 Transit-150/250/350/350 HD; Lincoln 14-17 CUV, 13-14 Mark LT, 11-17 MKS, 11-20 MKT/Navigator, 11-14 MKX/Nautilus, 10-16 MKZ; Mazda 09-11 Tribute
- 【TPMS SENSOR REPLACEMENT PART NUMBER】 9L3T1A180AF, 9L3Z1A189AX, DE8T1A180AA, DR3Z1A189A, ZZDA37140
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDES】 4pcs x Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor (TPMS)
- 【HIGH PRESSURE&LONG LIFE】This TPMS comes with a special pre-programmed and the same process as OE ensures its reliability and safety. Each tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) has been 100% tested to ensure trouble-free installation and performance. The Battery of this TPMS is made to last up to 10 years of normal use and can withstand 120 degrees high temperature.
- 【100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE】For any reason, you are not 100% satisfied with our Tire Pressure Monitoring System Sensor (TPMS), please feel free to contact us. Our customer service team will work hard to resolve any issues you may have to ensure you get a good shopping experience from us.
- Special designed tire valve stem cap made of premium high strength light-weight anodized Aluminum.
- The OEM logo are ful-colored graphic with poly-resin clear dome on top. 5/8" diameter top is 30% bigger than others. Diamond cut style grip design has elegant look from every angle.
- Each cap has deep thread will cover most of stem, inside fitted with a rubber O-ring to ensure a perfect seal, and waterproof.
- Sold as a set of 4, will fit most vehicles with standard tire valves, like cars, SUVs, trucks, etc.
- Brand new official licensed product made in the USA. All right reserved.
- Spare Tire Hoist
- Compatible with or fits: 2002 - 2010 Ford Explorer
- Spare Tire Hoist
- Review Description to Ensure Proper Fit
- 【Perfect Replacement】: The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) is 100% new, perfect match for the Ford/Lincoln/Mazda/Mercury/VPG original vehicle, and has been programmed.Replacing part numbers: 9L3Z1A189A, ZZDA37140,DE8T1A180A, DR3Z1A189A
- 【Fitment/Compatibility】: The TPMS sensor fits for 2012-2019 FORD C-Max,2011-2014 Ford Edge,2009-2019 Ford Escape,2010-2019 Ford E-Series,2011-2017 Ford Expedition,2011-2015 Ford Explorer,2011-2019 Ford Fiesta,2011-2020 Ford Flex,2010-2020 Ford Focus,2009-2014 Ford F-Series,2010>Jun-2016 Ford F-Series Super Duty,2010-2016 Ford Fusion,2010-2014 Ford Mustang,2013,2015 Ford Police Interceptor Utility,2013-2014 Ford Shelby Cobra GT500, ect (Detailed Application Below)
- 【Long Life】:The tire pressure sensor has a high-performance Freescale Cr2032 battery and 900kpa chip. The battery is made to last up to 5-8 years of normal usage and can work on -40°c— +120°c.
- 【Professional Test】: All tire pressure sensors need to undergo strict quality control before leaving the factory, including durability tests, high and low temperature tests, environmental tests, motor performance tests, mechanical property tests, performance & noise tests, strength tests, etc. Guarantee each product is 100% all-round quality inspected, and strictly monitoring the defective products.
- 【1-Year Warranty】: All Jsueng tire pressure monitoring system sensors meet international standards, and have established a technical research and development department with extensive experience to better serve the markets.
- Direct replacement - this spare tire hoist is precisely engineered to replace the hoist that comes stock on specific vehicle years, makes and models
- Easy installation - simply remove the spare tire, unbolt the original part, and bolt on this replacement
- Functionality ensured - hoist appearance may vary slightly from original part but functions the same
- Corrosion resistant - specially coated to prevent future rust and corrosion
- Ensure fit - to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool
- For 2002-2010 Ford Explorer For 2002-2010 Mercury Mountaineer For 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator
- Placement on Vehicle: Rear
- Material: Steel Color: Black
- Replacement OEM Number: 924-511, 1L2Z1A131AA, 6L2Z1A131AA, 6L2Z1A131AF, 6L2Z1A131AH
- 1.This Spare Tire Hoist is Precisely Engineered to Replace the Hoist That Comes Stock on Specific Vehicle Years, Makes and Models. 2.Aftermarket Product with Premium Quality. Support One Year Warranty.
- QUALITY WEATHERPROOF + CONSTRUCTION: UV protected PVC Semi-Coated Mesh XT material, welded seams, and urethane coated zipper with hook-&-loop-close flap provide reinforced protection against rain, snow, heat, heavy winds, and other extreme conditions.
- 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY: Shop confidently; our service team is based in the USA & skillfully trained to help you with any questions or concerns.
- ATTACHES WITH OR WITHOUT A ROOF RACK: Attach the carrier's straps to a vehicle’s roof rack or use the Car Clips to attach the straps to a vehicle's door frame weather molding.
- COMPACT CAR DESIGN: 10 cubic foot capacity, 36 L x 32 W x 15 H; designed for compact cars (can be used on larger vehicles).
- EASY TO INSTALL: Your bag comes with everything you need to load it up, attach it, and hit the road in minutes! Includes carrier, (4) attachment straps, (4) Car Clips, and stuff sack with sewn-in set up guide.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Pötzsch, Oliver (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 512 Pages - 07/16/2013 (Publication Date) - Amazon Crossing (Publisher)
Things to Consider Before Buying the Best Tire For A Ford Explorer
Now, when you do research prior to buying the best Tire For A Ford Explorer, there are certain things you need to consider. Because these considerations come into play by ensuring that you do not end up with the wrong choice.
Finding the perfect Tire For A Ford Explorer is not rocket science and doesn’t require extensive research. Some important features which you should look out for are described below.
While there are numerous brands on the market, the truth is not all of them can give you the features you may need.
We’ve done the legwork of locating the most reputable brands around for you. Choosing from these, you’ll be much less likely than going to a store and grabbing something without considering the brand and everything behind it.
Durability is one of the primary features which are important for most products. They don’t often have long lifespans and require replacement every now then.
Before you buy any product from the store, make sure you know about the material well. Sometimes, many people buy the wrong product even after spending a lot of bucks. Why do they do that? Probably because they don’t know which material ensures ultimate durability.
You should always focus on the quality of a product before getting it. Make sure it’s sturdy and built to last. No matter whether it’s made of wood, metal, plastic, aluminum or steel.
Features of Tire For A Ford Explorer
Before deciding on a specific product, be certain that it has all the necessary features you require.
If you’re unsure concerning something, don’t hesitate to ask the manufacturer. That way, you can make the right purchase that provides precise results.
Quality of the Tire For A Ford Explorer
The quality of the product is an important factor. If you happen to get one with low-quality material, you will have a tough time trying to maneuver them.
Whatever you choose to buy, the quality should be first-rate. You don’t want to waste money on something that looks or feels cheap when what you desire is elegance, coziness, and style.
Cost shouldn’t be an issue if you’re willing to invest in a high-quality product. An inexpensive product often has great features, so you get great value for your money.
However, expensive products don’t necessarily mean to be of exceptional quality. We prefer to say you select something that fulfills your needs.
Ease of Use
People feel more comfortable using products that come with a straightforward process of use.
So, you should always look for the ones that come with an easy to use process. You can find different designs, so you should choose the one that comes with more convenient features.
It is always recommended to have a product with a warranty, however, it’s not compulsory. However, if the brand provides warranties for a certain timeframe, then certainly, it’s a favorable deal.
The product size is one of the most important aspects to consider before purchasing a Tire For A Ford Explorer. You need to know what kind of product you want to buy to best fit your needs.
It is essential to buy a product that addresses your needs based on your product dimensions. Spending money on something you will likely need is a waste of money. You should choose a product that will meet your needs based on its power.
Many products with countless designs are available in the market. Some designs are redundant, and others aren’t as efficient. Make sure you know what you do and whether the tools you choose will help you do your job better.
No matter how passionate you are about your occupation or work, your safety must always be a top priority. Since you’ll be using Tire For A Ford Explorer make sure it has all the features that ensure the safety of the users. You do not want to experience any kind of accident.
Don’t just pick any brand, no matter how excellent, inexpensive, or available it is. Ensure that safety measures have been considered.
Materials of the Tire For A Ford Explorer
We advise not to buy products from brands that don’t specify the materials they use unless we’re sure the product is made with good quality materials. It’s important to be confident about a purchase before you make one, so when the materials used aren’t clearly specified, it makes us doubt the product’s quality.
It’s imperative to consider what material will work best for your requirements before you make an investment since you could find yourself wasting your money.
As you know by now, there are various types of Tire For A Ford Explorer available in the market. You have to understand the pros and cons of individual types of products before picking the perfect one for your needs.
It is best to compare the advantages with each other before determining the perfect type.
Before you can utilize a product, often there are some fundamental guidelines that must be followed to get the most out of it. While some people may be able to just figure it out on their own, others may need an instruction manual.
Instruction manual is designed to provide you with information about how to use the product. The manual also goes over the safety precautions and explains how to recognize potential hazards. So you should buy the product that comes with an instruction manual.
When you are planning to buy a Tire For A Ford Explorer, you will definitely think of its performance because nobody wants to waste his money buying a wrong product. So, check ins and outs of the Tire For A Ford Explorer from user’s review, forums and expert people before you pick a specific model.
It can be frustrating when you buy something and then it turns out three days later that it is not what you need. With a little thought and effort, it is possible to avoid this by purchasing a versatile product that has multiple uses. You can use one product for many purposes. This can save time on products that may not get used up quickly.
You can also use the product in different ways, depending on the need at the time. In this way, you can also save money as you’ll just need to purchase the perfect one.
When you are planning to buy a Tire For A Ford Explorer, you will definitely think of the accessories availability in the market. Because anytime soon, it may cause damages due to unwanted accidents at any stage of its usages.
Some products also come in bundles, where they have a combo package of the necessary items that you may need with it.
Yup, color does matter! When you are planning to buy a Tire For A Ford Explorer from dozens of models, you will definitely wish to get your desired color. As, color is the symbol of choice, aristocracy and represents your personal taste.
We have reviewed some of the best Tire For A Ford Explorer considering this option of course.
A Tire For A Ford Explorer is highly compact in order to have a high usage capacity. Compactness also ensures good portability and easy handling of a unit. Because if Tire For A Ford Explorer doesn’t comes handy, you may face it tough to manage while using it.
After reading our buying guide, you will get the answers for the following questions:
Selecting the best item from a group of choices is a difficult job. We hope that our effort in finding the best Tire For A Ford Explorer has contributed something to you.
To help you make the right choice, we have included reviews of our top choices, a thoroughly researched buying guide, and a simple comparison.